With the Principal of K college resigning over the dispute stemming from the proposal to cut 145 staff from the college, which has been described as “ill-conceived and unjustified”. Much like the strike at Barnfield, the strike at K College which took place last week has already moved the dispute forward.
- Papering over the cracks: the Green Paper and the stratification of higher education
- Multiculturalism Workshop Report [AEIP]
- Anti-casualisation Toolkit [AEIP]
- Casualisation: Stopping the Abuse [AEIP]
- Another Education is Possible Forum [AEIP]
Search this site
- No upcoming events